KENETREK MOUNTAIN EXTREME BOOTS
VIEW THE MOUNTAIN EXTREME BOOTS
Carry anything you want over the most unforgiving terrain in the 10 inch KeneTrek Mountain Extreme. Triple stitched in high wear areas, the durable top grain 2.8 mm leather uppers are protected against abrasion by a rubber sole guard. Firm nylon midsoles and high traction KeneTrek Talon outsoles provide excellent grip anywhere. Destined to be your "go to" boot, the unrelenting support system is only matched by their comfort. Padded tongues, padded collars, and a firm yet flexible lacing system guarantee worry-free days. Available in three different insulation levels: Non-Insulated, 400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation, or 1000 grams of Thinsulate Insulation. Waterproof breathable Wind-Tex membrane keeps you dry and comfortable.
Made in Italy. Available in June 2006 in men's sizes Med.(8-12, 13, 14).
• 2.8 mm water resistant heavy duty brushed top grain leather
• Reinforced stitching in high wear areas (double and triple stitched)
• 7 mm nylon midsoles for extra support with heavy pack loads
• Anti-corrosion boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
• Reinforced rubber sole guard for extra leather abrasion resistance
• Windtex waterproof breathable flexible membrane
• Non-Insulated, 400, or 1000 grams of Thinsulate Insulation for warmth w/o bulk
• High traction K-Talon outsole provides self-cleaning, multi-directional traction