Whether you're working out in the woods, in a factory, a construction site or handling industrial materials, our safety toe boots will stand up to a beating and keep you comfortable all day long. We design and build our ASTM approved boots with the same attention to detail we give all our mountain boots. The composite toes remain temperature neutral whether you are indoors or out. Made in Italy. 4.1 lbs Men's sizes (whole & half) 8-11.5, 12, 13 medium width. $425.
- Hardline ST has a Composite Safety Toe that meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 impact and compression safety standards
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas
- Extra padded soft collars along with special flex notch upper design for all day comfort and support
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support in rough terrain
- Windtex waterproof and breathable membrane
- Hardline ST 400 has Thinsulate Insulation for warmth without the bulk
- Durable high traction EH rated Everest outsoles